- Yes there is Typography in video...USE IT WELL!
Rule for the class - Don't just use the default font.
- Nothing brings down the quality of your video more than bad typography
- Use an appropriate font:
This font looks more like closed captioning than the actual title
- Justify Left
Especially in video because people have limited time to read
- One font only please...unless you work working with Typographic contrast
Again, remember people have to read fast
- Don't make your contrast subtle
- Again...Don't make your contrast too subtle
- Diagonal type is lame
- Keep to the classics - They are the most reliable
Unless you are really solid with typography.
- Use rules and text boxes - it can solve many problems
- If you're going to break the rules...